We www.evajoy.co including all affiliates and subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “evajoy.co”, “us” or “we”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Our goal is to provide you with a positive experience on our website www.evajoy.co (“Website”), while at the same time keeping your Personal Information secure.
Personal Information.This means any information that can be used to identify a specific natural person directly or indirectly, either in isolation or in combination with other information. Some examples of Personal Information include a name, address, email address, phone number, any ID number or location data.
Aggregated Information.Information may be aggregated and/or anonymized. When information is aggregated, it is combined with information about other customers and users. Aggregated information that includes Personal Information is considered Personal Information until it has been anonymized.
Anonymized Information. When information is anonymized, the information can no longer be attributed to a specific natural person without the use of additional information, for example, how many users viewed a particular website video or advertisement, such information cannot be used to identify you. In general, usage data collected when you visit the Website is both aggregated and anonymized so it does not identify you personally and therefore is not Personal Information.
Children’s Personal Information.The Website is not directed to, nor does evajoy.co knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 (Sixteen), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. If we are informed that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under the age of 16, we will delete that Personal Information from our systems. If you believe we might have inadvertently collected Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information Do We Collect
Device and Technical information.We automatically collect information when you visit the Website, including:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and language preferences. This information is all normally provided by your web browser, and we do not specifically request it;
- information about your visit to the Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators ("URL") clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); Products you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; videos watched; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page;
Device and Technical information.Cookies (to learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org) are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
The Website use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Website. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow evajoy.co to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Website and improve the Website.
- Functionality cookies, which evajoy.co uses to recognize you when you return to the Website.
- Evajoy.co also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect Other Information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads .
Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties who provide services to us (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for a number of purposes. These purposes will be consistent with the reason you provided the information to us or for a directly related purpose. The uses we make of such information are to:
- set up an account for you on the Website;
- facilitate your purchase and/or download of our Products;
- authenticate use of your account or purchases and/or use of our Products;
- register your Product in our product database;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- assist you with customer support;
- communicate about and administer participation in customer promotions and surveys;
- provide the Products you request;
- provide you with information about the Products you use, such as new features, bug fixes, service downtimes or upgrades;
- help us develop new products and improve current Products;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We (or selected third parties) will contact you by electronic means only if you have opted-in to receive marketing information. "Opt-in" means that you have taken an affirmative action to receive information, such as by checking a box or clicking a button;
- notify you about changes to the Website and Products and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- administer the Website and Products for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting, data and statistical analysis, testing, research and survey purposes;
- improve the Website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- ensure the security of the Website;
- monitor and regulate interactive features of the Website and our products that you choose to participate in, including online forums and chat rooms relating to our products;
- help you navigate the Website;
- help you access and use certain features of the Products remotely and to help you monitor and safeguard your home and home network;
- provide you with information and recommendations about Internet and utility usage in your home;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others who visit the Website and to deliver relevant personalized advertising to you and others; and
- determine which aspects of the Website and our products are most useful to you.
Why We Use Information
We also use your Personal Information to protect our business (for example, against fraud), or to comply with legal requirements to which we are subject (for example, tax or financial reporting requirements).